Infinity l| Clan Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Infinity Clan forum - Clan from Counter-Strike 1.6

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So, I heard you like the mudkips

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
K

K

So, I heard you like the mudkips Empty
PostSubject: So, I heard you like the mudkips   So, I heard you like the mudkips EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 2:33 am

YO! It's Danton, I play with the name +FrOZen+. I'm 17 and am a male. I just started playing Counter-Strike a little while ago. Hmm about myself. Im 5'10, 250 pounds of pure muscle and play all sports. Being a stud like myself, I pretty much get all the girls. I'm going to lie, I am horny all the time, especially when I play CS with you guys. Seriously No Homo. Well, it's 1:31 AM right now, so I am probably going to play a couple maps of CS to learn nuke and cbble. So i'll write more a little later. Pce Out yo.

-DJ
Back to top Go down
VasH

VasH

PostSubject: Re: So, I heard you like the mudkips   So, I heard you like the mudkips EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 11:07 am

K wrote:
I am horny all the time, especially when I play CS with you guys.

-DJ

HAHAHAHA!
I love you Frozen Very Happy No homo xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mcrobssessed
toast

toast

PostSubject: Re: So, I heard you like the mudkips   So, I heard you like the mudkips EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 12:17 am

i still dont understand the mudkips joke i hear it all the time what does it mean...
Back to top Go down
VasH

VasH

PostSubject: Re: So, I heard you like the mudkips   So, I heard you like the mudkips EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 9:44 am

Lmao!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mcrobssessed
K

K

PostSubject: Re: So, I heard you like the mudkips   So, I heard you like the mudkips EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 12:34 pm

the story:

Today being Halloween, I decided to fuck with the major retard at school when I came out of science for break. He was dressed as Ash. Knowing this was going to happen, I brough a Mudkips doll. Thus I started the conversation, making sure no one saw me.

"So I heard you like Mudkips..." "Mudkips? I LUUUUUUUUUUUUVE MUDKIPS." "O RLY? So, would you ever fuck a Mudkips, that is.." (he cuts me off before I could said 'if you were a mudkips') "OF COURSE." "Well I just happen to have a Mudkips here, and."

Before I finished the sentence, which would have resulted in me hitting him across the face with the doll, he grabbed it. In one swift motion his pants were down and he was violenly humping it. Not to get between a man and his Mudkips I started to walk away, because there is no way I'd be caught wrestling a half-naked crazy guy humping a Mudkips.

Needles to say, within 5 to 10 seconds, some girls saw him and started screaming. I cooly walked into a restroom, pretending nothing had ever happened; not that I had intended that outcome, but now that it was in play I didn't want to be involved.

I came back two minutes later, and like any wanton act on school grounds there was now a huge crowd round him. He was still fucking it and baying this real fucked up 'EEEEEEEEEEINNNNF EEEEEEEEEEINNNF' sound. Suddenly a scuffle broke out in the middle, meaning he probably did something stupid.

I asked someone what had happened. A girlfriend of one of the football players tried to get him to stop, but he bit her for trying to take it away. Someone called in a few football players (all dressed up like Road Warrior) who proceeded to pummel the shit out of the guy. Meanwhile the school police were freaking out and having trouble getting in to the situation.

A few minutes later the intruder alarm went off and we were shuffled into classrooms. Over the intercom the principal announced that someone had thrown a flaming plush toy into the library. Uh.. what the hell.

So we were kept there and about 30 minutes later the principal came on again. This time he was saying that whoever was behind the beating should turn themselves in. All of a sudden this woman began yelling "I WILL SUE YOU FOR DAMAGES. YOU LITTLE PUNKS, I'M GONNA SUE..." and it was cut off.

I asked an office later what had happened. Apparently his mother had come to pick him up and threatened to sue for the beating and 'whatever else happened.' The school threatened to counter-sue because of lewd conduct, inciting a riot, and starting a fight.

So I ask you: do you like Mudkips?
Back to top Go down
toast

toast

PostSubject: Re: So, I heard you like the mudkips   So, I heard you like the mudkips EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 2:31 pm

OOOOOOKK o.o
Back to top Go down
darkd

PostSubject: Re: So, I heard you like the mudkips   So, I heard you like the mudkips EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 2:39 pm

freaky. Very freaky o.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, I heard you like the mudkips   So, I heard you like the mudkips Empty

Back to top Go down

So, I heard you like the mudkips
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Infinity l| Clan Community :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: