Infinity l| Clan Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Infinity Clan forum - Clan from Counter-Strike 1.6

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

VasH needs a favor. :(

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
VasH

VasH

VasH needs a favor. :( Empty
PostSubject: VasH needs a favor. :(   VasH needs a favor. :( EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 10:21 pm

Well as some of you may or may not know, I don't have 1.6 steam. I went and found a CS:S retail box awhile back, so I just got that. Lol but my pc gfx card is too shitty to even start CS:S. There is no 1.6/CZ retail version.. the only way to get it is a via creditcard over the internet. Unfortunatly I'm a minor and don't have a credit card. Sad Also my parents don't trust the internet and never use or will let me use it to get steam. I'm asking somebody, to PLEASE get me a 1.6/CZ steam account [registered to my email if possible] and trade it for me Source account. I would GREATLY
appreciate it.

Your Leader,
VasH
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mcrobssessed
FallenakaSwitch

FallenakaSwitch

PostSubject: LOL   VasH needs a favor. :( EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 10:23 pm

Hazard sayed he was gonna get us both the game. So wtv ima donate for mine so ill just pay for yours too.Ima donate like 40 bucks to help with vent and server and stuff so btw go online now vash
Back to top Go down
VasH

VasH

PostSubject: Re: VasH needs a favor. :(   VasH needs a favor. :( EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 10:55 pm

I know Hazard said that but he said it many times.. I figured he was simply trying to make me feel better or something... so don't think he will be helpin me out with this.
Back to top Go down
FallenakaSwitch

FallenakaSwitch

PostSubject: Re: VasH needs a favor. :(   VasH needs a favor. :( EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 12:12 am

I will XD just wait
Back to top Go down
K

K

PostSubject: Re: VasH needs a favor. :(   VasH needs a favor. :( EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 2:53 am

WOW i'm in the exact same situation....however i am trying to get steam from some friends who stopped playing cs....but it's taking a while
Back to top Go down
VasH

VasH

PostSubject: Re: VasH needs a favor. :(   VasH needs a favor. :( EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 11:14 am

Lol it sucks, but if patience is all it takes I will be appreciative of that regardless. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VasH needs a favor. :(   VasH needs a favor. :( Empty

Back to top Go down

VasH needs a favor. :(
Page 1 of 1