Infinity l| Clan Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Infinity Clan forum - Clan from Counter-Strike 1.6

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey It's Me Genesis

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Genesis

Hey It's Me Genesis Empty
PostSubject: Hey It's Me Genesis   Hey It's Me Genesis EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 7:49 pm

Hey Guys Most of you guys know me. I Just wanted to say if i could be scrim leader of infinity. I am pretty good and i know a lot of strategies. I just want to say that i want to be scrim leader because why would the co-leader "Have" to be scrim leader. i know most of the members and i am going to be nice to all the members. And guys add me on msn SilentBullet@live.com Ok. Ok so i am going to start being in the servers like 24/7 and i will keep them clean. And Also the clan (From Hackers,Spammers) I Met the clan early and i want to be scrim leader. So Thanks if i can be leader. Remember if i become scrim leader i will create a scrim name and make members and stuff. i will also put strategies.

Thanks to All. And if you agree then say i agree.

Thanks Guys. Have A Great Summer!
Back to top Go down
FallenakaSwitch

FallenakaSwitch

PostSubject: Re: Hey It's Me Genesis   Hey It's Me Genesis EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 10:09 pm

Btw arent you the genesis that cry for hours to shino to let you in 420 just to quit the day after? And i don't think that you should go asking to be a scrim ldr in a clan you just joined lol.
Back to top Go down
VasH

VasH

PostSubject: Re: Hey It's Me Genesis   Hey It's Me Genesis EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 10:14 pm

Hazard is scrim leader and it will remain that way!

FOREVER!
lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mcrobssessed
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey It's Me Genesis   Hey It's Me Genesis Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey It's Me Genesis
Page 1 of 1